|Building Square Footage||1000/sf. plus 750/sf extra for storage and offices.|
|Rent||Current rent is $7000 per month all in.|
Virginia-Highland Atlanta Freestanding Restaurant for Sale.
1000/sf. plus 750/sf extra for storage and offices.
Parking for almost 20 cars.
Seating for up to 75.
Bar seats 20.
Current rent is $7000 per month all in.
In Your Face North Highland Avenue Presence.
Fully Equipped Turnkey for Restaurant.
Retail or Professional Use is acceptable.
Live Music or Clubs will not be approved by Landlord.
Sale acquires all furniture fixtures, equipment and lease rights.
Sales not include any due diligence on books and records other than expenses.
$349,000 with some Owner Financing.
Virginia–Highland (often nicknamed “VaHi”) is an affluent neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia, founded in the early 20th century as a streetcar suburb. It is named after the intersection of Virginia Avenue and North Highland Avenue, the heart of its trendy retail district at the center of the neighborhood. The neighborhood is famous for its bungalows and other historic houses from the 1910s to the 1930s. It has become a destination for people across Atlanta with its eclectic mix of restaurants, bars, and shops as well as for the Summerfest festival, annual Tour of Homes and other events.
In 2011 readers of Creative Loafing voted Virginia–Highland “Best Overall Neighborhood.” In June 2011, Atlanta Magazine designated Virginia Highland “favorite neighborhood overall”. In 2012 readers of Creative Loafing voted VaHi “Best Walkable Neighborhood”. In 2020, Southern Livingeditors named Virginia-Highland #4 on their “The South’s Best Neighborhoods” list.
Virginia–Highland is bounded on the north by Amsterdam Avenue and the neighborhood of Morningside, on the east by the Atlanta city limit/Briarcliff Road and the Druid Hills neighborhood, on the south by Ponce de Leon Avenue and the Poncey–Highland neighborhood, and on the west by the BeltLine Eastside Trail which is the border with Piedmont Park and Midtown.
Virginia–Highland is one of many intown Atlanta neighborhoods characterized by commercial space of two sorts:
- groups of small commercial units clustered at corner where the streetcars used to stop (e.g. N. Highland Ave. at St. Charles and Virginia)
- commercial space in former warehouses and industrial buildings, especially, but not exclusively, along the BeltLine Eastside Trail (e.g. Amsterdam Walk and Ponce de Leon Place)
Such “streetcar corner” nodes are located at Virginia at North Highland — the neighborhood’s namesake and main shopping and dining area, well known since the 1990s for its restaurants, St. Charles at North Highland, Amsterdam at North Highland, and Virginia at Rosedale Drive. Amsterdam Walk, a shopping and entertainment complex built in what was originally part of the Campbell Coal Company warehouse. Ponce de Leon Place also has a concentration of warehouse space converted to commercial use.
Just across the BeltLine Eastside Trail from the western border of Virginia–Highland are two major strip malls, Midtown Place and Midtown Promenade. Adjacent is the former Sears building, now Ponce City Market, with office, retail and residential space, and a gourmet food hall.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Overall
- Pat’s Kountry Kitchen McCaysville, GA for Sale – 14K/sf w/2-Acres, 3,000 Freestanding Produce Market & 3-Bedroom Apartment – Est. 1990 – Located in Beautiful N. GA Mtns near Blue Ridge (23280 views)
- Avantco Ice UC-210-FA 26″ Air Cooled Undercounter Full Cube Ice Machine – 222 lb. (1125 views)
- TRUE® SOLID SWING DOOR 24″ BACK BAR/DIRECT DRAW BEER DISPENSER (1 BARREL + 144 CANS) – SINGLE GLASS DOOR – LED LIGHTING (1083 views)
- Metro Atlanta Brusters Ice Cream for Sale – One Owner 20-Years – $60,000 Net Profit – Easy to Run (898 views)
- Daniel Childs, Florida’s Premier Solo Entertainer (878 views)
- Ashiana Banquet Hall, Restaurant Commissary in Atlanta Georgia for Sale – 30,000/SF – Profitable – Fully Equipped, Open & Operating w/10,000 State-of-the-Art Kitchen & Commissary (795 views)
- Metro Atlanta Sandwich Shop for Sale – Outdoor Seating – Same Owner 20 Years – Profitable – Unlimited Growth Potential (776 views)
- Regency 30″ x 96″ 16 Gauge Type 304 (766 views)
- Thomasville GA Property for Lease – Build to Suit Available for National Credit Tenant – Below Market Lease (758 views)
- POKEMOTO Norcross for Sale – Profitable & Turnkey National Franchise – High Traffic Peachtree Parkway – Keep or Convert – Owner Financing (756 views)